Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Fun!

Saturday we went over to Mike's parents house for an early Labor Day picnic. It was sunny and warm so we got to eat out on the deck, which was nice! Aiden had lots of fun entertaining everyone during dinner with all his tricks. That boy is such a ham....and I fear it's only going to get worse! At least he's cute (c:

He is a cute little stinker!

Playing his "I'm going to drop this" game. Not half as funny as he thinks it is!

Grandpa, Aunt Shirley, Tyler & Mike


Aunt Sharon, Grandma Bigler, Aiden & Grandpa Bigler

Aiden enjoying some fresh peach pie- yummy!!!

Grandma Bigler found this fun workshop at a garage sale for Aiden

Great Grandpa showing Aiden how a tool bench works!

Aiden hammering the ground?!?!


Figuring out how to put them back in the holes

Aiden had so much fun playing with his new tool bench, he didn't want to leave it. I think mommy has a new handy man in the house- maybe he can hang those new blinds that I've been trying to get daddy to hang for a couple of weeks now? Well, maybe not yet....

2 comments:

Kira said...

i could go for some of Lori's baked beans right about now..

Davianne said...

Fun day. That work bench is so cool! What little boy wouldn't have a blast with it?!