Saturday morning we brought Aiden into bed with us to watch some Disney toons, since he insists on waking up at 7am no matter what day it is! As I was getting him out of his crib he started pointing and yelling until I let him bring his "Pat the Bunny" book into bed with us. He was still sleepy, which is the only reason he was happy to just lay there with his book. I can't figure why he won't sleep for another hour or so, instead of waking up tired- but there is no reasoning with him :-)
Cute little sleepy dude!


5 comments:
He is so cute!
Jordon, he is sooo cute!!! So, if I have another girl some day, and if he isn't already spoken for, I have decided I would want her to marry him!! He is adorable!!!!
Aww, I just love it when my kids are snuggly and Still in the morning. He sure is super cute in his jammies!
he's adorable and the sweetest baby ever :D love you guys!
Post a Comment