Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Day at the Zoo

Since all that crazy weather from the hurricane is gone now, we decided to take advantage of the nice sunny weather and spend the day at the Zoo! It was a lot of fun! I love going to the Zoo and Aiden seems to enjoy it too. He loves watching the animals and growling at the lions!
This flower was so pretty- I love summer!

Grandma & Aiden taking a little break


Coolest little dude ever (c:

Sarina, Aiden & Grandma outside the monkey building


Big blue eyes......

Big smile!!!

Sarina's favorite- the Cheetah's!

Aiden trying to see the Cheetah's

Telling Grandma all about it

Watching the big kitty- he kept meowing at them. Too cute!!!

Aiden & Mommy


2 comments:

Lex and Chris said...

You sure have a cute kid!

Davianne said...

I love the zoo! What a fun day.