Yesterday was Sarina's last high school homecoming dance! I can't believe she is going to be 18 in a month and half- I feel really old. Anyways... she went to homecoming with a group of her girlfriends and a few guys- lucky boys (c: She looked so pretty and grown-up I just had to share!!!

Sarina & her friend Caitlin

Sarina's attempt at the "sexy" pose!
Sarina, Morgan & Caitlin
Working the hips (c:
Of course you have to get the back of the dress shot!

All the lovely ladies- love all those colors!
Sarina with her #1 fan!!!
Aiden trying to take pictures of his girl with Grandma's camera
We might have a future photographer on our hands- he didn't want to give the camera back!
2 comments:
She looks so pretty! Love the dress!
Man, she's turning 18. WOW! we are so old. Remember when we were that age! ;-)
How pretty! Love her dress. Hey, I started reading the twilight books, and love them. My sister has them. There is a movie coming out in December of it!! Have to see it!
Post a Comment