I found some old photo's the other day, and thought my old California buddies might get a kick out of them! We all look so little! These pictures were taken around 1991-1992, so it's been a few years (c: Time sure does fly!
Sarina, Rob, Kira, Jordan & Kati
Kati & Jordan selling our jewelry creationsMessing around outside the natural history museum
Ah, girl scouts! How cute we all are (c:
A great fall tradition- the hay ride!
The Nance's and the Bielinski's at the playground!




5 comments:
Too fun and crazy seeing all those pic's! That age is how I rememeber you. And the one of Jennifer, you and me with my sis Elisabeth going for the hayride, I have a similar one, too!
Hi Jordan. We are in Medina for a few months. Where are you guys?
Donna,
We live in Rittman- which is right next to Wadsworth. Are you going to that Super Saturday thing they are having with Medina & Wadsworth Wards on Nov. 1st? I'm in charge of one of the craft things- you should come it would be great to see you and catch up!
Oh my gosh!! These pictures are so funny!! Love it.
Post a Comment