Monday, October 20, 2008

A great present!

Mike called me from work on Thursday and informed me that we were going out for my birthday the next night and that I needed to dress up and be ready by 5pm. How fun- I love dressing up and surprises! Mike got home early on Friday and had arranged for my mom to come over and watch Aiden- and I surprised everyone by being ready on time! We had a nice quiet dinner together and then we went to see the musical "Into the Woods"- which was great! I love going to the theatre to see anything, but musicals are my favorite. It was an awesome birthday present and I had a great evening with my man!!! Thanks babe!

3 comments:

Camille said...

What fun!!! A surprise and a musical!! You sure got spoiled!!!!

Michelle said...

That is so awesome! What a great guy you have! Happy birthday, again!

Davianne said...

What an awesome birthday! Surprises are the best!