This past Thursday night we had an uninvited guest in our house- a mouse! For those of you who don't know I am terrified of mice. It's really bad- as poor Mike had to find out first hand! Thankfully he saw it and not me. It was on the kitchen counter (super gross!) and he came into the living room and told me not to freak out, but that we had a mouse. Well I proceeded to totally freak!!! To make a long story short, we didn't get much sleep (totally my fault), and he ended up staying home on Friday to catch the mouse and protect me. He is totally my hero!

2 comments:
it's embarrassing to call you my sister..just playing :D oh, and are you still having "mousemaires" AHAHAHAHAHAHA i love you
ICK! I am not totally freak out by them like you said you are, but they still give me the heeby-jeebies! Makes you just feel like you need to scrub your whole house from top to bottom, huh.
Post a Comment