Saturday, August 2, 2008

So Long....

Well folks we are off to Nags Head in the Outer Banks, NC - for a week of fun in the sun! Mike says I am a blogging/facebook junky, so I am not allowed to touch a computer while on vacation. I will try to refrain from checking any blogs or facebook for 10 days- it won't be easy but I will control myself....I think. Hehehe!!! Anyways you will just have to survive without any new posts for a week and half. But have no fear I will be back armed with tons of pictures and stuff to share.....until then try to survive without me! I know, I know, you don't really care - but hey a girl can dream right?!? Anyways have an awesome week and I will chat with you all later!
Peace in the jungle yo!

1 comment:

Davianne said...

Hope you guys have lots of fun!

And your little man is SO cute and chubby! Love it!