Well it is official- I am now a mini-van driving mom! I swore this day would never come- but alas is has, and I am feeling very old and un-cool. No offense meant of course to my very lovely young and hip mommy friends out there that drive mini-vans, it's just my pride getting in the way.....no big surprise there, though :)
Not to sound ungrateful of course, because we are very thankful to Mike's sister and brother-in-law who gave us (free!!!) their van when they left for England a few weeks ago. It is a 2002 Dodge Caravan Sport- it runs great and it will be very nice to have room to fit groceries, strollers and children- all in the same car! We really haven't gotten to drive it much since it has been at the mechanics and body shop getting a few things spruced up.....but hopefully it will be all ready to pick on Monday!
3 comments:
I love my rocket ship :)
that is cute calling it the rocket ship, and that is a total SCORE!! Free, that is awesome, and it looks really nice!! I am so glad you got it, you will end up liking it in the end with all of that room ;)
Well I for one am totally jealous! It is WAY better looking then my van, known as Ghetto Sally.
But I do totally understand the pride thing. If I could have my way (and tons of mulla to go with it) I would totally be sportin' a SUV. That's more my style.
Post a Comment