Thursday, May 13, 2010

Funny boy.....

Little people crack me up.....
Mike was telling Aiden a joke last night:
Mike: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"
Aiden: "I don't know?"
Mike: "To get to the other side!"
Aiden: "What chicken?! Oh, he got hit by a car!"
Hahahaha!!! This made me laugh so hard- I guess our talks about not going in the road are working!
The other week while I was cleaning my room- Aiden came in, grabbed Ryleigh's hair bow and giggling ran to his room. I called after him to bring that back to me- since I was trying to clean, and to my surprise Aiden came back into my room wearing the headband!

He then proceeded to pick-up Ryleigh's dresses and tell me he wanted to try them on! I explained to him that they were too small for him to wear- so he satisfied himself with holding the dresses up and making them twirl :)

Mike did not find all this too amusing, but I thought it was pretty funny!!! And some day I am going to have some awesome pictures to show his future wife :)

1 comment:

JoshandJen said...

Oh I love this post, because this is exactly what Justin does!! I have had a few bows around here and he puts them on his head and tries to put on mine or natilies clothes and shoes....so cute..