Wednesday, May 19, 2010

8 months....

This little cutie is 8 months old already, and I can't believe how fast it's going! She is a crawling machine now and gets into everything....Aiden is not so sure he likes this new skill of his sister's - since she uses it to get into all "his stuff." She is also now pulling herself up and STANDING on things, which is crazy to me.....isn't she too little to be doing this?!?! Sadly we found this out the hard way when she pulled herself up and fell out of her crib - so sad!!! Thankfully she is a hardy little lady and the only evidence of her traumatic fall was a lovely shiner on her left eye/cheek.....which thankfully is almost all gone! So needless to say, we have since lowered her crib mattress - so hopefully our little daredevil will be contained for now :)
Just barely enough hair to hold a bow - well at least for the picture!

Such a little cutie - but so ornery too! Can't you tell from that smile?!?!

3 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

What a little cutie! She is adorable! I am so sorry she fell out of the crib. I am so afraid of that happening. I hope your big craft fair went well last weekend. I wish I could have come!

Camille said...

She is so cute!!! Our little babies are growing up too fast!!! So sorry she fell out of the crib! How scary!!
Glad she is okay though!

JoshandJen said...

She is so so cute, I love the little bow in her hair and that outfit is awesome. I am sorry she fell out of the crib, I remember those days with the two oldest ones, but Justin still won't get out of a crib or playpen and he is going to be 3 in Aug...its so funny, I think he is scared of falling...