This past weekend we went to see our very good friends Bryan and Teresa finally tie the knot!!! Bryan, his twin brother Bruce, Dave (Mike's cousin) and Mike have been friends since high school. I also did a lot of hanging out with boys while Mike and I were dating and since we've been married and they really are like family.......so it was great to be included in their big day!

Aiden and Ryleigh all dressed up and ready to go- they went to the ceremony with us and then got to stay with Aunt Sarina so Mommy & Daddy could party at the reception :)

Don't they look so cute in purple?!?!

Ryleigh has totally had enough of this whole taking pictures thing- and is trying to pull her patented escape slouch!

Shane, Mike, Dave and the Groom (Bryan in the back)

Me and my handsome groomsman

Dave and Leslie.....she was my date for the evening, since our men don't dance (except for slow songs :) silly boys!!!

Mike and his parents (the best in-laws ever- I love them!!!)

The happy couple!

The boys!!!
Bruce, Bryan, Mike (yes he does have a glow stick head band on- he is sooo cool :) and Dave
3 comments:
Loved the pictures and the kids look so darn cute, their outfits are adorable, and you look amazing in that one picture, you guys make a cute couple!
How fun! I love weddings:) You all looked so great.
Your kids are adorable!!!
Post a Comment