Ryleigh loves taking a bath and now that she can sit up, really has a ball splashing herself and me!

Big smiley girl!

She always has this thing in her mouth or hand, and squeals very loudly whenever I have to remove it for a second to wash her

What is
bath time- without a little splashing?!?

Love those rolls.....too cute!!!
5 comments:
she is the cutest chubby baby girl ever! We just bought that same baby bath tub off of craigslist for $8 dollars, I am so excited to use it...Wade always has stuff in his mouth, he was already chewing on that toy when it was attached to the tub..
So cute! Just wait until you can bathe both kids together - its a riot. My two crack me up all the time with how funny they think it is to splash each other in the bath.
She is just a little chunky-monkey!!! I LOVE it!!!! Aren't bath pictures the best?!?!
What a cute chubbers she is! I just want to smush her to bits!
What a doll!!!!!
Post a Comment