Monday, February 22, 2010

The world according to Aiden....

I'm sure you all know how fun and exasperating 2 year olds can be (it's a good thing they are sooo cute some days :), well Aiden is no different!!! He is a very funny, smart and energetic little man. He has a very big imagination and can often be found playing with his toys and making different voices for what each of them are saying. To say Aiden talks a lot would be an understatement- he always has something to say and often times it's funny!
Last Sunday as I was changing Ryleigh's diaper, Aiden told me "Momma- she have a little bottom....I have a big bottom and you have a very big bottom!" Yeah- it's a good thing he's cute!
Then last night Aiden was playing (well really rough-housing) with his daddy, and in all the excitement he hit Mike. Even though it was in play, we don't want him hitting other kids or his sister, thinking it's funny- so Mike explained to him that we don't hit. Aiden said he was sorry and they continued messing around. After a minute or so, Aiden again hit daddy and Mike again told him that we don't hit. Which Aiden then replied with "I wasn't hitting you- I slap you!" Well I suppose then that makes it ok :)
I love this little guy- he has brought so much fun, love and laughter into our hum-drum lives!!!

No comments: