Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our 1st Chucky Cheese Adventure....

I'm not sure why I do these things to myself, but I had the bright idea that we should take Aiden and his 5 cousins to Chucky Cheese's last Saturday. No I'm not crazy (at least not that they can prove :) and actually it was a lot of fun and of course Aiden loved it!!!
Aiden and Mike- my two main men!!!

Aiden was fascinated by the singing "monsters" as he called them

Lilly, Nathan, Tori, Abby and Jonathan

Mike's sister Missy and his mom

Aiden was far too interested in all that was going on to eat- even though it was his favorite cheese pizza!

Our super happy little lady, enjoying all the attention

Ryleigh and Poppa Bigler

Aiden loved this game- you have to jump and dance when it lights up :)

Aiden had so much fun trying the games and riding on the little rides- he also was very happy to follow the big kids around and watch them play too!

Thankfully they were both still smiling after our big day!!!

I love this picture! I caught it at the right moment and they both look mad at each other, although really Ryleigh is just leaning over and Aiden was holding her hand so she wouldn't fall, and of course hamming it up!!!

2 comments:

Davianne said...

I've never taken my kids there. It looks like fun, maybe we'll do that for a family home evening one of these days.

tanya said...

Good old germ infested Chucky Cheese, my kids LOVE IT! Aubrey was just talking about it this morning actually. Looks like it was fun.