Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Feel the Love....

Things around here have been a little busy as of late- so sorry for the lapse in updates. But fear not, I have been properly chastised by certain parties (you know who you are :-) and I will try to be better with posting pictures of the kiddo's!

Do not let the onesie fool you- it is still in the 20's around here and we have snow on the ground, but never fear it was warm in the house and we had just all gotten our baths.

She looks so cute and chubby in her undies- love it!!!

My sweet happy little lady!

Aiden of course wanted in on all the picture taking action :)

These two get along so well- I hope it lasts! Aiden loves to play with and hold Ryleigh, and lately he has been just randomly coming up to her and laying his head on her tummy (very carefully also I might add) and saying "I love you" and then kissing her on the forehead or cheek, and then he runs off to continue whatever he was doing before. It is so very sweet and always makes me smile!!! It's the hardest job I've ever had, but I am so glad that I am privileged enough to have these little angels call me momma.

1 comment:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

So cute! She is such a beautiful little baby! Also, I have no doubt that Aiden and Mason would get along famously. They seem to be cut from the same sweet mold.