Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday....

Well it has been a year....how did that happen already?!?! I remember when she was 10 days over due and I thought she would never get here- and now here we are!
Ryleigh is a very happy little lady. She is totally weaned now and loves her rice cereal, yogurt, sweet potato puffs and every kind of fruits and vegetables she has tried! She still only has her 2 bottom teeth (although her 2 top teeth will be making an appearance any day now :) so she is still pretty much only on baby food. She is a good sport with mommy's baby food creations- and even seems to like them :) Ryleigh is walking now, and getting steadier every day. She enjoys chasing her brother around and loves to tackle him! She also LOVES to dance and sing whenever there is music on....it is super cute!!! She isn't talking too much yet, but is always babbling away at her toys or her brother and she loves to giggle. She does say dadda and momma and loves to wave at everyone. She is super sweet and loves to snuggle- but only for a second since she is a tad bit independent like her brother :) She also loves her silky bear blankie and always snuggles up on it to sleep- too cute!
1 week old

1 month

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months

9 months

10 months

11 months

We are so very blessed to have this happy, pretty little lady in our family!
Happy Birthday Ry-bear...we love you!!!

4 comments:

Camille said...

I can't believe she is a year old already...and my little babe will be a year in another month?!?! Why does time have to go by so fast...except when your pregnant, it doesn't!!! LOL!!! What a cute little girl she is!!! Happy Birthday to her!

JoshandJen said...

what an adorable little girl you have! and I love how you did the monthly pictures of her in that awesome chair, I know I have mentioned this before but I so want your chair-its awesome! I hope she had a great birthday, that is great she loves all of her fruits and veggies, Justin and Wade are so picky with them, it drives me nuts..I can't believe how fast that last year has gone by!

tanya said...

Happy Birthday Ry! I have to say I think I like the 6 month photo the best. What a fabulous dress!!! ;)

Michelle said...

I cant believe it has been a year either! Love all the different age pic's in the green chair. They grow up so fast it is fun to see her at each month!