The other Sunday after we got home from church, I decided that I needed (well, needed is probably a strong word :) some chocolaty goodness- so I decided to make my new favorite chocolate chunk cookies.....yummy!
Here is our super secret, yummy recipe - from KraftFoods.com :)
Super Yummy & Easy Chocolate Pudding Cookies
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 pkg. chocolate instant pudding (3.9 oz.)
2 eggs
1 tsp. baking soda
2 cups flour
1 pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chunks or chips (12 oz.)
Heat oven to 350.
Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add dry pudding mix; beat until well blended. Add eggs and baking soda; mix well. Gradually add flour, beating after each addition until well blended. Stir in chocolate chunks.
Drop tablespoons of dough onto baking sheets.
Bake for 8 - 10 minutes. Let cookies cool on baking sheets for 1 min. and then remove to wire racks to cool completely. Enjoy!!!
Tip: you can prepare these using your favorite flavor of pudding and substitute other stir ins for the chocolate chunks, to create your own one of a kinda super yummy cookie!
3 comments:
Wait! Where's the pic of the finished product? ;)
Ok, he is the cutest little chef assistant I have ever seen, I love the apron on him!! You are such a fabulous cook, whenever you get time can you email me the recipes for the french onion soup and chicken salad you made...:)
Oh he is so stinkin cute! Love him in the apron and all!
Post a Comment