Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Craft show fun....

So for those of you who don't know- I love to make jewelry and have sold it off and on throughout the years. For the most part I have just made it for family and friends as gifts, and have used it as a fun and relaxing hobby. But now, much to Mike's dismay (I totally don't understand why he doesn't like the dining room table covered with beads and wire :) I am attempting to turn my hobby into a money making machine! My friend and I are going into business together.....

Here is our booth set-up, at our first craft show together

Hair accessories, scrapbook layouts and my earrings display.....I love those shutters!!!

The super cute hair bows, head bands, hats and hair accessories my friend makes!

It was a lot of fun! We didn't make tons of money- but for a smaller show, that wasn't advertised very well, I think we did great! We have several other shows coming up this year- so I'm excited to see what happens :) We are also going to be opening a shop on Etsy soon.....so I will let you know when you can go check out our stuff!!!

No comments: