I am having so much fun playing dress-up with my adorable little lady!!! Little girl shoes are the cutest, and Mike keeps asking why she needs more shoes- does a girl really need a reason for new shoes?!?! I think not :) And the hair bows are just too much fun- can you tell I am slightly obsessed?!?!

I am not a pro- but I think these turned out pretty cute!!!

I love all those chubby baby rolls....too cute!

Miss
Ryleigh wore this adorable dress to church yesterday.....I know I am biased- but isn't she the cutest?!?!

And there is my little lady.....guess we will have to have the talk about not showing off your diaper while wearing a dress :)
4 comments:
She is adorable! I love her dress - especially with the matching bow. Are you making your own bows? One of the best things about having another girl was not feeling guilty about indulging in all the cute little girl clothes and accessories :)
Oh she is a Dumplin'! Love all these bows and shoes and stuff for lil' ladies, too!
And those rolls?! Too darn cute!
CUTE!!
She's an adorable little bug! I love all the girly accessories too!
Post a Comment