Monday, March 15, 2010

Our big girl....

It's hard to believe, but Miss Ryleigh is 6 months old already!!! She had her 6 month well-baby visit on Friday and she is a healthy and happy little lady!
Weight: 16 lbs. 13 oz. - which puts her in the 75th percentile
Height: 26 1/2 inches - which puts her in the 75th percentile
And her big round head is in the 90th percentile

She is one of the smiliest (if that is a word) babies I have ever seen! She is for the most part, always happy and smiling. She always has extra big smiles for mommy, daddy, Aiden and her Grandparents- since she knows us best!!!
Ryleigh is an awesome sleeper! She will fall asleep on her own when put in her crib most nights, and sleeps from about 9pm, to 7 or 8 in the morning; eats and then goes back to sleep for another hour or two.....trust me, I know how lucky I am!!!
She also says "Da-da" - which Mike totally eats up :) And I swear I have taught her to wave when you say hi to her, but Mike hasn't seen it yet and doesn't believe me. She of course did it to a complete stranger in the store the other day and he was like "ah, how cute! She waved at me!" I told you!!!

This is Ryleigh's favorite new thing! She loves to bounce in this- and jumps around like a crazy person, giggling the whole time :)

Stopping only for a second to pose for a picture!

Ryleigh also loves her big brother and thinks he's the best- even if he is kinda bossy and loud!

She also loves to grab hair and pull peoples faces right to hers- so if you come around Miss Ryleigh, you've been warned! She is such a sweet and beautiful little girl, and we are so happy to have her in our family!!!

6 comments:

WanderingJennie said...

Oh, my wow! She is so CUTE!!! Such adorable-ness, and a good sleeper? Whoa.

Camille said...

What a cutie she is!! And we have that same bouncy/jumper thing!!! Holland isn't quite sure about it yet, but I know she will love it soon enough!!!

Michelle said...

SHe is so stinkin' cute! And I cant believe she is 6 months already! Time sure flies, huh!

tanya said...

Love those pictures. Your kids are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cartwright Family! said...

she is growing up so fast!!!! she is precious!

JoshandJen said...

I am totally jealous of your good nights sleep :) one of these days wade's gotta give in right ?? :)
Ryleigh is so cute, I love the picture of her pulling her brothers hair, too funny...Wade loved that rainforest jumper too, there were a few times he jumped so much he fell asleep...She looks like such a happy baby girl..