Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas...

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday- we sure it! This year was so much fun since Aiden now understands what's going on- and boy was he excited about the presents and Santa coming!!! The first thing he wanted to do Christmas morning was go check and see if Santa ate the cookies and milk he left out- too cute!
Aunt Kira is home for few weeks- her and Aiden rocking the gangster look!

Ryleigh getting ready to go look at Christmas lights!

Aiden & Ryleigh Christmas morning with some of their stocking loot!
Somebody obviously had a lapse in judgement when Santa brought Aiden a sword- a least it's made of foam and he sure does love it! We are such suckers :)

How cute are they?!?!?!

Aiden opening presents.....

Aiden showing off his awesome new castle- complete with a dragon and sound effects!

Taking a moment to enjoy some sugary-donut goodness to regain his strength

My favorite present this year!!!

Aiden trying out his remote control 4-wheeler from Uncle Joe & Aunt Stacey

Kira and her holiday cheer- that I'm still finding glitter from, all over my house & children.
Glitter is the herpes of the craft world- you can never get rid of it and when you walk out in the sun you have a flare-up! hehehehe!!!

Aunt Sarina, Aiden and that sword :)

Mommy & Ryleigh

Aiden relaxing from all the holiday cheer & watching one of his new movies

Ryleigh after a busy morning

We went up to Mike's parents house in the afternoon to open presents with his family, and Aiden got this guitar. Now he doesn't have to use his toy shovel as a guitar anymore- awesome!!!

Aunt Missy holding our little chunky monkey!

2 comments:

JoshandJen said...

So cute, it looks like you guys had tons of fun! Justin got one of those foam swords too, and I was thinking the samething :) he goes around wacking everyone with it. I love that cute little pink hat that Ryleigh (sp?) has on and that one picture with the cute bow in her hair, I'd say she was the perfect gift too!

alisha said...

I am in love with Ryleigh's hat!! Too cute. I just recently threw away James foam sword, that thing drove me nuts! haha. Glad you guys had a nice Christmas!!