Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hello snow....

Well I'm not sure when we moved to Alaska- but holy snow batman!!! It has been snowing here for the past week and we have about 6 to 8 inches on the ground- and it's not suppose to stop snowing the rest of the week! I blame my friend Tanya, she was complaining on her blog at the beginning of December that we hadn't had any snow yet- I hope she's happy now :)

Aiden and I decided to venture out in all that white stuff one morning while Ryleigh was napping....

and Aiden being the loving son that he is- decided that snow is best for throwing at mommy!!!

He succeeded in getting more on himself than me though. This is his "Ah!!! This stuff is really cold" face- hehehe!!!

Never trust a grinning 2 yr. old with snow in his hands!

Oooopps....it's a little slippery

Getting more snow to throw at me! The little stinker kept throwing both his hands in the air and saying "it's snowball time mommy!"

Aiden decided that a shovel might be more efficient at getting snow on mommy....

not so much!

Trying to run in the snow

Hat hair!!!

Our hat hair self portrait- don't you like the hat line on my forehead?!?!?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What fun! I love his super rosy cheeks in the last two pictures. Makes me want to kiss 'em!

Camille said...

I too love the rosy cheeks!!! You are such a good Mommy!!!

JoshandJen said...

So fun, I love how cute they look all bundled out playing in the snow, this year is the first for Justin to enjoy playing in the snow. His little red cheeks are so cute! I have to say though, you are better than I, I had my husband to take him out to play, I am such a wimp with the cold sometimes, unless I am seriously bundled like a mummy....

For the Runners & Teens said...

Looks like Aiden is loving the snow, you should make sure to tell him I take full credit for it. LOVE the new pictures!!!!!!!

Tanya (had to clarify because I just noticed I am signed in through Aubrey's account)