After we had their pictures taken Aiden wanted to go see Santa. I don't really like the mall Santa's- I'm not too thrilled about some strange person holding my son and all the germs and such. Weird I know....but that's me. So I thought we would just walk by and show Aiden Santa and that would be it. Well of course he wanted to go see the big man up close and was getting upset that we were walking away- so I figured my issues weren't worth a fight with my little dude. So Mike took him up there and the whole time Aiden is talking about seeing "his Santa" and peeking around everyone to get a better look. But as soon as he got up close and personal with the big guy- he wouldn't say a word and would barely look at him! This picture is the one where Aiden looks the least terrified- and being mean parents this makes us laugh very hard!!! Aiden though seems to remember this experience much differently; he keeps telling me that he got to see "his Santa" and told Santa that he wanted presents, dinosaurs and cars. You can never trust a 2 year old.....hehehehe!!!







4 comments:
I love the Christmas pictures, they're seriously cute! Good luck with Ryleigh's hair - I'm still waiting on Natalie's to grow in enough so that we can put cute bows in it. And I LOVE the picture of Aiden with Santa - that is hilarious. Dominic is the same way - thinks he is really interested in something and then gets a little freaked out up close, but still doesn't want us to take him away. Funny boys!
I love the Christmas pictures, they turned out totally cute!! Where did you go? So darling, and I was cracking up with the look on Aiden's face on Santa's lap, reminds me of last year with Justin. Ryleigh is so cute and she can have some of Wades hair :) we just gave him his 5th haircut today :) I hope you guys have a great Christmas.
Such cute pictures, Jordon!! I am just cracking UP over the one of Aiden on Santa's lap!!! Too funny!!
Love all the pictures! What cute kids you have!
Post a Comment