Sunday, November 1, 2009

Love this...

Last Sunday Ryleigh wore her first dress to church- it was so cute! I love having a little lady to dress up....
Aiden and Ryleigh all dressed up

Even sick, she looks adorable!

Love the brown and pink together

I love little girl shoes!

What a pretty little lady :)

3 comments:

JoshandJen said...

Oh my goodness she looks so darling Jordan! I just love that dress, pink and brown are my favorite colors! It is so fun dressing up little girls, I miss that when Natilie was little, and I dont get to do that much with 3 boys :) your kids are cute!

stacie said...

she is such a pretty baby!! That dress is very cute. She looks very cute! Glad she is feeling better.

Davianne said...

OH! She is too stinkin CUTE!!! Love that outfit! Having a girl to dress up is really far to much fun. Make sure you take every opertunity to do so, because before you know she's all grown up and won't let you dress her up or do her hair anymore.