Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ryleigh's Special Day....

This Sunday Ryleigh was blessed at church. My parents, Sarina and Mike's parents all came- and for once we were on time! Mike gave Ryleigh a beautiful blessing, and thankfully she was happy through the whole thing!!!

My super sweet little man!

Aiden & Ryleigh.....so sweet!!!

I didn't want to spend a ton of money on a fancy white blessing dress that she can only wear once, so we found this pretty pink & white dress instead....

I think she looks so cute!

She's getting to be such a big girl


Love that chubby chin and cheeks!!!

3 comments:

JoshandJen said...

Your kids are so cute, and she looks adorable, that dress is darling, it makes me want to have a girl this time around :) isn't it so fun to dress them up! I love the picture of you and your little man, aren't those moments just precious when they give you big hugs like that!

Camille said...

So cute!! I love the picture of Aiden and Ryleigh together!!! So sweet!!

Lex and Chris said...

Your kids are so freaking cute!