Saturday, February 7, 2009

Some pics & news...

Well sorry it's been awhile between postings - to the few of you who read this anyways :D
We found out that I was pregnant on New Year's Eve and four days later I got really sick with morning (really all day- never goes away) sickness. I thought it was bad the first time around with Aiden- but this is much worse. I am constantly nauseous and having a hard time keeping anything down - on the up side though, I have lost 10 pounds. Not really good, but whatcha gonna do? Anyways I am 10 weeks along and our little bundle of joy is due September 10th.
So, sorry if I don't post as often for awhile, but reading or staring at the computer screen makes me sick. Fun times :D

Mike's sister, Missy invited us over for an early Valentines Day party!

Aiden really enjoyed eating the icing off his cupcake....

and getting it all over his face!!!

2 comments:

WanderingJennie said...

Yeah!!!!!!Congratualations. I was really sick with my second, too. It was there for 6 months. (not that that will happen to you!) Hope you feel better, and put on some weight soon!

Lex and Chris said...

Congratulations Jordan! That is exciting!