Thursday, January 15, 2009

Staying Warm

Well for those of you not from around here, it has been very cold and snowing all week! We have about 8 inches or more (I haven't gone out to check yet) of snow on the ground. Luckily for Mike he is out of town for the week in Atlanta- it's at least a little warmer there and no snow. So Aiden and I have been holed up in the house, trying to keep warm :D Not a very exciting week by any means- but hopefully when the temperature gets out of the negatives we can get out and enjoy some of this white stuff!
Aiden with his morning Honey Combs and juice- watching Winnie the Pooh

Yummy!!!

Silly boy- smiling with his mouth full of Honey Combs!

2 comments:

WanderingJennie said...

Wow...we're such wimps. We feel we have to have "inside days" when the temperature gets to below 40 degrees. California has made us soft!

Camille said...

So sorry about the cold weather!! I wish it was cooler here!! It is too warm for January!!!