Well we got some good news at my appointment today- I am actually farther along than we thought. I am at 12 weeks in stead of 10, and the due date has been moved up to August 31st!!!
I had to go to the hospital last week because I was so dehydrated- not fun at all. And to make matters worse, my veins had collapsed (due to the dehydration) and they ended up blowing one vein, but finally were able to get the IV hooked up. I don't have a problem with needles, but I hate it when they are digging around in your arm with one- yuck!!! Anyways because of all that they wanted to make sure the baby was fine today, and since they couldn't find the heart beat with the little hand held thingy- they decided to do an ultra sound. And that's how we found out that I am actually 12 weeks along. Hopefully that means that the throwing up and all day sick crap is almost over- a girl can hope at least :D

6 comments:
Congratulations! It looks cute! hehe
I'm so excited for you!!! How awesome that you are due two weeks earlier!!!! Sure hope you start feeling better soon!!!
Congrats! I was the same way with Savannah, looking at the comp made me soo sick! I sure hope the sickies go away soon!
Congrats!! It's so nice to find out you have less time then you thought! Hope you feel better soon, that sounds really bad.
I can tell...she has your eyes! Congratulations!
Yay!! not for the sickness, but for a new baby!! Congrats to you guys! I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment