Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sick Days...

Well I think we had a little too much family time over the holiday weekend, and more than just turkey and stuffing were shared by all. Sadly we are all very sick with the worst cold I have ever had! Even Mike (who swears he never gets sick) had to stay home from work on Monday. And for those of you who don't know Mike- that's a big deal, he never calls in sick. I don't like being sick- of course who does?!?!? But I feel so bad for Aiden- he has been a very healthy little guy his first 18 months, and this cold is by far the worst he has had so far. It's sooo sad to hear him wheezing and coughing- poor little guy!
We have just been laying around this week- taking it easy!

And watching way too much TV....

Aiden has been a little trooper through all the snuffles! Love that happy little man!!!

1 comment:

Camille said...

So sorry you are all sick! That's no fun! Hope you all feel better soon!! And don't worry about watching too much TV, that's what your supposed to do when you're sick!!