Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's that time of year....

Saturday we were feeling a little better, so we decided to get out and do some much needed grocery shopping. It was snowing as we were leaving and Aiden was having such fun stomping in all the snow- I had to get a few pictures. Good thing he just got a new snow suit and boots- it looks like we're gonna need them this year :D
Peeking out at the falling snow from the cover of the porch!

Looking at the snow on his shoes....

Look at all this white stuff!

He was blowing at the snowflakes here.....silly little man!!!

4 comments:

Lex and Chris said...

He is so freakin cute! I want to pinch his cheeks!

Davianne said...

Glad you guys are feeling better.

I just love watching and taking pic's of my kids playing in the snow. Isn't it just the cutest?! He looks like he is Loving it! Such a cutie.

WanderingJennie said...

Your boy is adorable! What a family! See, and besides the fact that you're family, the fact that you like yoga makes you instantly cool.

tanya said...

That is sooooo adorable!