In my family growing up, we rarely lived around family- so after stuffing ourselves on Thanksgiving turkey and such we would go to the movies. This year due to Aiden's schedule, we opted for a matinee the day after- which was just as fun! It was Aiden's first movie theatre experience and he really seemed to like it! He loved the popcorn and was wowed by the big screen. It was so funny to watch him- he was very intent on the movie and kept reaching into his popcorn bag and eating without taking his eyes off the screen. He looked like a pro! He got a little restless after about the first 45 minutes- but all in all was a super little dude!!!

4 comments:
Oh goodness me, he is such a little man! Love that picture of him!
And my boys are jealous, they want to see this movie so bad!
He is soooooo cute! You could just eat him up! Oh and I think it is funny the Mike was embarrassed by the camera. Of course you need to document this!
Haha!! My husband gets embarrassed by the places I take my camera too! You're little guy sure looks cute sitting there. I haven't tried the theater with Isaac yet.
What a fun day! Your little guy is adorable!
Jeff doesn't understand all the picture taking, either. I had to get a picture of his airplane wound before he could get stitches. That's why he's not in charge of our blog.
Post a Comment