This week so far has been a very busy one for Aiden. He got to go into nursery at church for the first time on Sunday- which he loved! He walked right in and never looked back. My mom (who is one of the nursery leaders) said he was very good with the other kids and was happy the whole time! I knew he would be fine without me, since he is very independent and social- but I was a little worried about how well he would share with the other kids. Thankfully it went great!
Then today Aiden had his 18 month well-baby visit to the doctor. He likes going to the doctor (probably because he hasn't had any shots yet- and any excuse to flirt with ladies is always a plus!) and they gave him a book too! He was thrilled and "read" it all the way home.
I can't believe my baby is already 18 months old! He has changed so much, and I have loved every minute of it- I wish it would go by a little slower though. I was looking at all the pictures we have taken of him since he was born and it's hard to believe how little he once was. I know he's not that big yet- but still. Hopefully the next 18 years doesn't go by as quick :D
2 comments:
It does go by So quickly until it's potty training time and then every minute seems like a day! ;D
Love all his newborn hair.
He is so cute!!! Yes, it does go by very fast!! I too wish it would slow down!! My oldest is already 7?!
Post a Comment