I love summer...and fall, winter and spring! I love all the fun things that each new season brings...and since this summer has been really hot and sunny, we have been keeping very busy enjoying every second we can. My intent has been to have lots of fun and keep Aiden and Ryleigh busy, happy and at the end of the day - tired! And it has been working beautifully...but unfortunately my plan has been working a little too well on me too :)
Laundry baskets make the best Pirate ships!
We discovered this AWESOME splash pad near our house this year...
needless to say - it is a huge hit with my little water babies!
They love to bring their buckets to fill up...and Aiden thinks it's just the funniest thing ever to then dump the water all over you
I like it because I don't need to hassle a second person to come with us to help keep an eye on everyone...like at the pool
Emmett finds the whole splash pad/swimming thing very boring, and prefers to take a snooze in the shade
July 4th was really hot and humid and we spent most of the day swimming and grilling at Grandma and Poppa Bigler's house
My parents brought some fun (and fairly safe) fireworks to set off in the backyard
Daddy was on water patrol in case things got a little crazy
Grandma Bigler kept our cute little dude at a safe distance, and as you can see the by the look on his face - Emmett thinks we're all a little crazy
After all that excitement, a little snuggle with Auntie Sarina is the best way to end a hot summer day...for Emmett that is ;-)
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I wish we had a splash pad near us, those look like so much fun.
So much fun, I love those splash pads like that for the little ones! I still cant believe I haven't seen your new baby yet!! we gotta do something about that :)
Post a Comment