For those of you who don't know, St. Patrick's Day is a big deal in my family. My Grandpa always used to say that we were a bottle of Heinz 57- but the only part that counted was the Irish :) And ever since we moved to Ohio, my mother has taken us to the St. Patrick's Day parade up in Cleveland....after all it is the 2nd largest St. Patty's Day parade/celebration in the country! So now we are carrying on the tradition with our little family....
Ryleigh & I painted our toes green for the big day, and of course
Aiden felt left out and wanted in on the action....poor daddy! Here they are letting their little piggy's dry
Aiden all pimped-out for the parade :)
Ryleigh loved her green beads and she didn't even have to flash anyone for them....although she did hand-out lots of waves, smiles and
Hi's to all the friendly (and sometimes sloshed) green wearing folks!
Aiden & Grandma watching the parade

Taking a snack break...
Ryleigh loved the parade and was clapping, waving and dancing to the music the whole time

It was a little windy that day and
Aiden kept having to hang onto his hat...
Hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day- and may the luck of the Irish always be with you :)
3 comments:
Your kids are so darling! That looked like a fun day :)
So cute and fun!! We have irish in us too but I have never thought to get all decked out and into it. I never knew they did a big parade like that, I might have to check that out next year, maybe we can go together. Your kids look so so cute in their green and I can't believe how much older Ry is starting to look :)
How fun! Your kids are adorable in their St. Patty's gear. It was great to see you at the zoo!
Post a Comment