Sorry for the long break in blogging (and pictures), but never fear I am back on the blogging wagon!
Here is little of what we've been up too lately....

Somebody is already 16 months old and getting cuter by the day
Ryleigh is so done with baby food, even though she only still has 4 top and 2 bottom teeth. But she manages to eat just about everything we do and doesn't like anyone to feed her, since she is a big girl now :)
Aiden got this monster jacket (complete with horns) for Christmas and this is one of his "monster" faces to go with his jacket
Ryleigh is such a happy little lady- even when she first wakes up!
Aiden, Buzz and Woody are quite taken with their new
Despicable Me movie- and
Aiden knows most of the lines by heart and says them before they happen while watching it!

One night Daddy brought us Taco Bell home for dinner and after we had all eaten,
Ryleigh found my empty cup and decided she was going to help herself....

I love how she is missing a sock and her milk cup is right next to her as she tries to get the last watery drop out of my cup - silly girl!
Ryleigh and her first ballet princess barbie!

Sarina moved to Florida a week ago, but before she left
Aiden gave her one last good sitting on and hair pulling to remember him by. We are going to miss our Auntie Sarina!!!

I was working on some make ahead/freezer meals a couple of weeks ago, and when I went into the dining room to check on
Ryleigh - I found her with her cup, pretending to pour a box of beef broth into it and drink....

She was pouring and drinking and then making a
Ahhhh sound after each pretend drink!!! It was really cute!
Ryleigh loves her morning bananas
Aiden is now pretty much all potty trained -
yippeee!!! He even stays dry most nights! We are so proud of our big boy - I swear I thought this would never happen...and here's to hoping potty training a girl is easier :)

Miss Ry is getting so big too! We decided to trim her hair up just a little to make it all mostly even and give her some little bangs. We felt bad that she had to see the world through hair all the time like Cousin It - since she is a big stinker about keeping bows and clips in her hair.

Somebody likes blueberry muffins too

Oh, yes...we have added to our little family recently too!
We got this little guy from a local shelter and named him Gus - he is a very sweet and good natured kitten, especially with all the extra loving/pestering he gets from Aiden and Ryleigh :)
The kids love him, and Ryleigh will follow him around all day chattering to him and trying to hug and kiss him. The only time she doesn't like Gus is when he starts sniffing or playing with one of her toys, and then she makes a bee-line for him and snatches her stuff away - saying "mine" over and over. "Mine" is Ryleigh's new favorite word and she uses it very liberally for anything she wants :)
Never fear for Gus though, there are plenty of high places for him to escape too and he can fit through the living room baby gate bars when he has had enough loving.
2 comments:
Love these pictures!!!! Your kids are so cute. and I can't wait to meet Gus!
Oh my goodness, I LOVE Ry's hair, it is getting SO long!! I can't wait for Delaney to have hair...I love that monster jacket too, so cute! That hair pulling picture is a riot! I am so glad I got to visit with you this last week!!
Post a Comment