We have been trying to get Ryleigh's 1 year photo's taken for about a month now, so last week everyone was healthy and spot free- and we finally got them taken!!! Here are a few of my favorites....
My friend Laura took these super cute pictures - you can contact her at:
OH MY GOODNESS, I JUST LOVE LOVE THEM!!! They turned out so super cute, but I am sure that was easy because you have super cute kids, I love the ones of them by the water and of Ryleigh in that cute tutu!! just adorable....I wish our boys would take pictures like that, we had her do our family ones this morning and its so hard to do with wade and Justin, I hope we get one good one :) lol...
4 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS, I JUST LOVE LOVE THEM!!! They turned out so super cute, but I am sure that was easy because you have super cute kids, I love the ones of them by the water and of Ryleigh in that cute tutu!! just adorable....I wish our boys would take pictures like that, we had her do our family ones this morning and its so hard to do with wade and Justin, I hope we get one good one :) lol...
Those pictures are ADORABLE! Laura did an awesome job (and you did an awesome job making such cute kids - hehe).
Great pictures! Love them all. :)
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! They are so beautiful!
Post a Comment