Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Nothing happening yet....

Well, sadly I am still here and still very pregnant. I am officially 2 days over due- not a huge deal really, but I was really hoping to be done and feeling better by now. The midwife today said I was still only dilated to a 1, and that I have to come in on Friday for a stress test and ultra sound to make sure the baby and fluid levels are ok- if of course I haven't had her by then. I am totally bummed....but on the bright side, I suppose she has to come out sometime :) I will keep you posted- hopefully next time it will be with pictures of our little pink bundle!!!

Here is a picture of Aiden wearing his newest favorite accessory- an old pair of headphones. I don't know why he loves them, but I literally have to hide them so he won't wear them all the time. Mike finds it totally embarrassing when Aiden wears them out in public- and he's afraid that it will make his ears stick out more too. I think it's kinda cute- but am wondering if he likes them so much because it helps tune me out......hmmm?!?!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Hopefully you have her before Friday!!! You poor thing!! Were you overdue with Aiden? Do you have a trampoline you could jump on? That might get things moving!!

stacie said...

Oh, good luck! I am thinking of you. Hope she comes VERY SOON!!

JoshandJen said...

Hi Jordan!! I saw you have a blog from looking at someone else's blog (I think it was Julie's) But I was so excited to see your pictures and to hear you are due with a little girl!! Congrats!! Your little dude is so cute! I miss everyone in the Wadsworth ward!!Tell everyone hi for me...we have a family blog too, I will need to get your email so I can send an invite to you..

~Jen Anderson
(aka..you would remember as Jen Dawson)