Thursday, June 12, 2008

So cute!



It has been really hot here the last couple of days, and unfortunately our house does not have air conditioning. Not going to make that mistake with our next house! So Aiden and I decided to wait outside for Mike to come home (trying to catch a breeze!) and as you can see he discovered he likes to chew on grass. What a little hillbilly!


2 comments:

Kati said...

wow, I can't believe that you found me... your little guy is too cute!

Kira said...

Jordan! I got the link from Mama..I have been rotating all the pictures as my desktop background so when I am using my laptop in class or in the library, it just automatically brightens my day :D I love and miss you guys! 3 1/2 weeks and I am home..then it's to the beach with my favs! Give lots of hugs and kisses to my favorite nephew for me! Give Mike a handshake..ahah love you!

<3 Kira