Monday, June 16, 2008

Chocolaty Goodness!

I made this awesome chocolate cake for Father's Day! It is not low-fat by any means, but is super easy to make. Besides calories don't count on holiday's right?! Oh, well, enjoy!!!


Chocolaty Chip Bundt Cake

1 package yellow cake mix
2 boxes (3.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding
1 1/2 cups water
1 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs
1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bundt pan with cooking spray. Put all ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well - adding chocolate chips last. Pour batter into bundt pan and bake for 1 hour. The cake should feel springy on top when done.

Let cake cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before removing to help it come out in one piece! Sift powdered sugar on top of cake and enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Jordan!! Wow! I can't believe you found me! Of course I remember you. Your family is so cute and you seem to be doing so well! What a treat to hear from you! Blogs are great for keeping in touch!-malinda