Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a very wonderful Christmas this year!
We got up early with the kids to do stockings as a family....they were very excited and cute! Then Mike's parents and Grandpa, and my my parents and sisters came over for presents and breakfast. Here are a few pictures of our morning...
Aiden and Ryleigh's stockings

Ryleigh checking out some of her loot

Aiden wearing most of his :)

Aiden and Mommy looking a little sleepy

Arrggghhh matey! A pirate Mr. Potato head is how Aiden rolls

Poppa Bigler and Mike's Grandpa checking out his gift

Kira, Sarina, Grandma Nance and Miss Ryleigh

Daddy and his giant tub of cheese balls!

Ryleigh LOVES the phone and is always carrying some one's around and chattering away...

so lucky for her (and every one's cell phones) Ry got her own phone for Christmas!

Sarina and Ry-bear chillin out

Ryleigh was quite worn-out by all the presents and excitement....and by 10:30 was ready for a nap!

Aiden and Sarina mugging for the camera

After Ryleigh's morning nap she decided she was thirsty :) She climbed up on the sofa and found Poppa Bigler's hooch all on her own....as we were trying to take it from her, she kept saying "Dink, dink" - which means drink in Ryleigh speak! Hehehehe!!!
Aiden and Great Poppa
We spent the rest of the day playing with new toys and watching Toy Story 3 and Despicable Me....hope you had a great day too!!!

3 comments:

GrandMaSue said...

Oh Jordan you dear thing! these are great pics! I loved them you have such great-lookin kids and you make everything funny. Course, you made fun as a kid....I used to have such fun being around you and my sister-friend (your
mom)) I hope you don't mind, I put the pics in my family folder. keep taking pics, I miss you all. Love you!

JoshandJen said...

Merry Christmas, it looks like you all had a fabulous one. Love that picture of you and Aiden just waking up :) and I love how your house is decorated, too cute! I also about died laughing, seriously when I got to the picture of Ry with the bottle of Jack lol......that is hilarious!!! she knows how to party for Christmas ;)

tanya said...

I want Mike to share his Christmas cheese balls with me :) yum! Looks like you guys had a full house and lots of fun.