Last week we were invited to go with some friends to Walsh Farm for their preschool field trip, so we got up early and got ready to head out for a beautiful fall day...
Aiden was in heaven with all the tractor's to play with
Ryleigh, Aiden and Megan
Ryleigh and Megan are only 6 months apart and Ryleigh just loves her! She is always trying to pat Megan's soft baby head :)
Our little corn princess!
As we were getting ready to leave my mom pointed out a very disturbing thought- she said that she bets this corn box was crawling with mice at night, since the mice are always getting into their feed corn at home. Ewww!!! That is one of the most horrible mental pictures I have ever had- and my babies were crawling around and playing in that....not awesome at all!!!
So after I snatched them out of the corn and properly sanitized them, we decided to grab some lunch at Burger King- hence the crowns. Then it was back to our house to thoroughly bathe my little munchkins and wash everything that was worn to the farm. I know, I know, OCD much?!?!? The answer is YES- so gross!!!
1 comment:
Aaagh! I totally would have done the same thing, right down to the washing of the clothes! I was fine with it all until the mention of mice. SO GROSS!
Post a Comment