Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer is here....

Well it seems the heat and humidity are here to stay! Being preggo (only 11 more weeks too go- but who's counting :) and feeling rather large and swollen, I have taken precautionary measures to ensure that I will be pleasant to live with for the rest of the summer. Window air conditioners have been installed in our little house to keep it nice and cool, and I got a baby pool for the backyard- which I plan on sharing with Aiden :) So hopefully I will be a mostly cool and happy pregnant beast this summer!!!
Aiden loves being in the water and "swimming" with his little Diego floaty

He would stay in here all day if we'd let him....

After all that swimming it was time for the little dude to earn his keep :)

Aiden got this bubble blowing mower for his birthday, and loves to be just like daddy and mow the lawn. As you can see, he takes his mowing very seriously- so cute!!!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Today was our first day of heat. Yes, I live in So Cal, yet we have had such a cold summer so far!! But, I'm not complaining!!! I got our kids a little wading pool too. I will probably use it as much a s them!! Never been pregnant in the summer before. Hopefully it will be a mild summer!! Good luck to us both!!!

Davianne said...

I remember well being big pregnant during the summer. It was not fun, so sorry for you. Glad you got a good amount of stuff to help keep you cool.