Since we have been having such beautiful weather as of late and Mike is now free all the time to play with us, we decided to go to the zoo yesterday. My parents and Sarina went with us and we had a lot of fun! Aiden loves to see all the animals- especially the monkeys, tigers, wolves and snakes. He also loves to make the sound effects for them when he sees them- it's very funny!!! What did we do before we had this little cutie to entertain us?
Aiden discovering the wonders of cotton candy.....

and showing us the effects that blue cotton candy has on little tongues!

P.S. For those of you who have been asking about how I am feeling as of late (thanks for all the love and concern :) here's an update: I thankfully stopped throwing up all day about 4 weeks ago- but am still sick to my stomach all the time. But I'm not throwing up and can function pretty well for the most part, so I'm not complaining. Only 15 more weeks to go- and all I have to say is that September is going to be a great month!!!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun-filled family day at the zoo! Sounds like everyone had a good time. Oh, to be young enough to enjoy the taste of spun sugar...it's a bit too much for me now. I love catching up with your super cute, expanding family!
Post a Comment